This is new to me, so bare with me. Someone told me this was a good place to share my faith and hopefully encourage others with scripture and music. I remember well what it was like before I came to know Jesus and I don't ever want to be there again. So this will help me just as much as it will anyone else. I'm not gonna share my life story cuz that would take way too long and bore you to the point of not listening to anything else I said. :#) Anyways my plan is to start small and work towards digging even deeper into things. So my commitment is every morning I will give you a word of encouragement from God's word and then a song to listen to. Hopefully this goes well. So we will start today.......

Thursday, April 16, 2009

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaia32TsPq0

No comments:

Post a Comment